Canoe and Kayak Access Points
Most of these are links to KMZ files, and if you have Google Earth installed they will open up directly in Google Earth. Depending on your GPS receiver or phone, these can usually be imported to those devices, though some of them may require conversion to a different format first.
- LACK: A database of popular local kayaking access sites. Less complete than those below, but concentrates mostly on sites that kayakers frequently use locally.
- Kentucky Fishing Access Sites: A database of access sites maintained by the Kentucky Dept of Fish and Wildlife. Many of these are not boat ramps, but suffice for launching kayaks.
- Kentucky Boating Access Sites: A database of boat ramps througout Kentucky managed by the Kentucky Dept of Fish and Wildlife.
- Indiana Public Fishing Sites: A database of access points compiled by the Indiana DNR.
- Playak.com Database: A very comprehensive worldwide database of common kayak access points.